Rodrigo’s Dream School!

The school of my dreams

The school of my dreams is made of people with attitude that fight for their rights and are capable to make positive and significant changes in the society in which they live.

The school of my dreams has students who recognize and appreciate the efforts and dedication of the teachers who support them.

The school of my dreams is accessible to all, the atmosphere is comfortable, cozy and promotes effective learning.

The school of my dreams is a place where students read for pleasure and not because they are told they have to.

The school of my dreams is where teachers and students share their knowledge building up awareness.

The school of my dreams is a school where exams are dispensable because everyone is there for the pleasure and with free will, leading to learning all the way.

The school of my dreams is like a big family living in harmony.

The school of my dreams has the power to want a better world.

Group of five happy children jumping outdoors. Lighttruth via Compfight

One comment

1. Isaiah · November 28, 2016 at 10:56 pm ·

Dear Ricardo

Your poem like paragraph is very inspiring to me. My favorite out of all the great lines is “The school of my dreams has students who recognize and appreciate the efforts and dedication of the teachers who support them.” Please I beg of you to post more content everybody would really like it.

Sincerely Isaiah